Saturday, November 17, 2012

Art comes in many forms, and it inspires me to create words. One such form that inspires me is photography and I am very grateful to a friend who allowed me to use one of her images in my blog. I hope to use more of them in the future, for one image can create a million feelings and serve to provoke a thousand words. One must just see and feel, absorb and share. 254 Mocha Charlie Photographer The photo that you see at the top of my blog belongs to Mocha Charlie, and it is, to say the least an inspirational image. One that conjures up the good things that are burried under the clouds, that there is life, even in darknes. Mocha Charlie's photos inspire me in many ways, they put to sight what I feel in words, but her photos also bring with them the images that go along with my other passion, music. She has captured some of the most amazing moments in sound, the look of a musician as he or she gives us their art. It is true that all forms of art walk hand in hand, that they work together to appease our senses. If you are on Facebook I hope that you will take a minute to check out Mocha Charlie's photos and like her page.

No comments: